Wednesday, March 3, 2010

HHO Hydrogen Generator - Best Hydrogen Car Generator

My neighbor has asked me again for the plans I used to build a hydrogen generator that increased my gas mileage by 35% and made my ten year old truck run like it was new again...I asked him which set of hydrogen generator plans did he want and how much was he willing to pay me for them!

You see, there are a lot of guides on building a hydrogen generator out of parts you can find locally and for under $100. At least that is what they all promise.

A few months ago, before gas prices really got out of whack, I had bought a set of plans that not only promised to be easy to understand but would describe a hydrogen generator that was easy to build as well.

Easy if you had an electronics degree and a garage full of machining equipment that is. There was even some type of electrical coil you had to wind yourself which looked impossible for a gal like my self to do so I quickly abandoned this design.

I found another design that looked pretty simple but I wasn't sure it would really work. I searched around for testimonials and info from people other than those with financial motives and soon realized that not only was it truly easy to build but that it actually worked to increase gas mileage.

So I sent off for another set of plans and was very happy with what I received. I figured I could handle this project and my daughter and I gathered up the supplies and had the thing built and installed in a single weekend.

The hydrogen generator creates a gas known as HHO out of ordinary tap water. You use electrolysis to break apart the water molecule into its core components of two bonded hydrogen atoms and one oxygen atom. Researchers have been doing this for nearly a century.

Good folks like you and I have been using this gas to supplement the fuel we already use to drastically increase fuel efficiency since the early seventies, so this is nothing knew. It has been a closely guarded secret and the powers that be have made it nearly impossible to spread the word about it.

In fact, I went back on the Internet to check on another design idea and the largest search engine in the world has banned the advertising of guides that teach you how to build a hydrogen generator to use water for gas. Amazing, and in spite of thousands of testimonials and proof that the system does indeed work.

You can't fight big oil or the tax hungry government. Their pockets are a lot deeper than yours and all the search engines combined, so if they want to keep you from this hydrogen generator information they will go to any length necessary to see that it happens.

I'm surprised there are still articles available such as mine out there on the Internet describing this technology. It's just a matter of time before they stop this as well, so don't delay if you want to get in on this exciting technology that is proven to significantly increase gas mileage.

No comments:

Post a Comment