Saturday, May 1, 2010

Learn How to Make a Hydrogen Generator For Your Car

I have been hearing people talking about installing hydrogen generator for their cars. They say that by doing this, it not only saves them a lot of money, but also increase their car mileage.

On hearing all these, I decided to give it a try as times are hard and the price of gas are on the increase, burning a hole in my pocket. So, I started to search online for the best online car kit that I can get. Of course, with the help of my friend who had his car converted to what is known as HHO gas car.

Finally, as what my friend suggest too, I chose a most basic model and ordered the parts online as I am a green horn in this hands-on thing. Though this hydrogen generator that I am going to build may not be as good and save as much money as the one my friend had, it still will help cut down my gas cost.

So how does the hydrogen generator work? Simply through a process called electrolysis using the rule of separating hydrogen and oxygen from water to create a gas called HHO gas or Brown's gas. This gas is then mixed with gasoline in the engine. This not only increases fuel efficiency but also lets you have a long lasting engine life.

Finally, I built my very own hydrogen generator and I managed to save quite some money. At the same time, my fuel mileage also increases by so much than before too. To all the green horns or first timers like me, I suggest u get a basic model too before you choose a more complicated model the next time.

Lastly, I recommend all of you to get a hydrogen generator installed too, you would not regret it. It really saves you so much more money, reduce air pollution and increase fuel efficiency.

No comments:

Post a Comment