Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Oxyhydrogen Generator

Doesn't it make you angry that the cost of gas is eating away at your income and you can't seem to do anything about it? I get pissed off every time I have to go to the pump! HOORAY $60 down the gas tank! It's just not right!

Well I started to research ways to cut down on my gas. I found a lot of cheap gimmicks such as those magnets you can attach to your gas line to "ionize" the molecules.. HA! Or fuel additives that do slightly increase your gas mileage but the cost completely defeats the purpose? Then one day I came across something better. It's called an Oxyhydrogen generator and it's saving my gas like you wouldn't believe!

Oxyhydrogen gas, also known as HHO or brown gas, is a mixture of hydrogen and oxygen atoms. These can easily be created by applying electrolysis to ordinary tap water. The electricity causes the water molecules to break down into their basic components of hydrogen and oxygen. These gasses together output a LOT of power when ignited. If fed into a combustion engine it will increase the power quite a bit without adding any extra gasoline. More power means farther distances can be traveled than before using the same amount of gas! And if you're wondering where the electricity comes from it's actually trickled from the excess electricity that the alternator produces. Pretty neat huh?

I've got one of these on my acura integra and I'm getting 65 miles per gallon on the highway. 65 MILES PER GALLON. That's like the equivalent of one of those fancy hybrids!

No comments:

Post a Comment